[Michlib-l] Larry Martin's WWII in Their Own Words Presentation

SF Director Account frudir at llcoop.org
Tue May 26 10:28:41 EDT 2020

As a History major and In Their Own Words program host, I can attest to the quality of Mr. Martin's program. The Fruitport District Library had him last November. I definitely recommend his recorded interview presentations. Be sure to give him a couple of hours.

Adam DeWitt
Library Director
Fruitport District Library
(231) 366-6107