[Michlib-l] Secrets of Spring Migration: LIVE virtual event

Katie Rothley krothley at lyon.lib.mi.us
Tue May 26 11:10:42 EDT 2020

Dear Michlib-l,

We are happy to announce that we are hosting a LIVE virtual presentation, with author Bill Rapai, on the "Secrets of Spring Migration," on Monday, June 1st at 7:00 P.M.

Every spring, birds migrate in the billions from the southern U.S., Central America, and South America to the northern-most reaches of North America to breed and raise their young. Many of those migrating species pass through our area. Join author Bill Rapai for a Zoom program on the whys and hows of bird migration and what birds you might see outside your window.

Please join us! Register on our website at: [ https://lyon-lib.libcal.com/event/6736470 | https://lyon-lib.libcal.com/event/6736470 ] and you will be sent a Zoom meeting link prior to the program for you to join.

Please also consider sharing this online event with your communities!

(Thank you to all of the libraries that share presenter recommendations!)

Sincerely,

Katie

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian