[Michlib-l] Baldwin (Birmingham) Public Library Job Posting: Associate Director

Rebekah Craft rebekah.craft at baldwinlib.org
Wed Nov 11 12:42:09 EST 2020

Good afternoon,

Due to Library Director Doug Koshik's upcoming retirement on January 15,
2021 and my promotion to Library Director, the Baldwin Public Library is
now accepting applications for a new Associate Director.

The job description and job posting are attached to this email and are also
available on Baldwin's employment page (www.baldwinlib.org/employment).

All applications are due Wednesday, December 2 at 5:00 p.m. I would like to
encourage anyone who is interested to apply.

Thank you,
Rebekah

*--*
*Rebekah Craft*