[Michlib-l] Furnishing for sale/giveaway from Saugatuck-Douglas District Library

AS Ingrid Boyer iboyer at sdlibrary.org
Wed Nov 11 17:29:36 EST 2020

We have recently moved to a new building with mostly new furnishings. We are hoping to sell or give away some of our old furniture to any library who can use them. All of the items are in good condition.

Some of the pieces are for sale, others are free. Items that are for sale have suggested prices but I am very open to negotiation. Please make me an offer that you think is fair and fits with your budget. I am very open to negotiation.

If you think you might be interested, contact me and I can provide more details, additional photos and measurements. [ mailto:iboyer at sdlibrary.org | iboyer at sdlibrary.org ] .

Removal and pick up is your responsibility. Sorry, we don’t deliver.

For photos and descriptions, use this link to the Google document. [ https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wATkbtYqnQfJNJTgVjQhmi46zlg_CnMN9TpnYK55B0/edit?usp=sharing | https://docs.google.com/document/d/15wATkbtYqnQfJNJTgVjQhmi46zlg_CnMN9TpnYK55B0/edit?usp=sharing ]

Thanks for looking.

Ingrid Boyer, Director