[Michlib-l] Program suggestion

Kate Brown kbrown at cmpl.org
Mon Nov 30 12:30:18 EST 2020

Hello,

On November 9th we hosted Larry Martin as he presented his filmed interview with Lt. Col. Alexander Jefferson. Lt. Col. Jefferson was a Tuskegee Airman, a POW and a Detroit public school teacher! His story is fascinating and the audience seemed to really enjoy learning about this hero of WWII. Larry Martin knows a great deal about the war and is happy to answer questions. He has interviewed many WWII veterans and can help you find a filmed interview that may be especially relevant to your community. To learn more, visit Mr. Martin's website at https://lmww2.com or email him at batt.chief at yahoo.com<mailto:batt.chief at yahoo.com>.

Best regards,

Kate Brown
Adult Non-Fiction
Clinton-Macomb Public Library