[Michlib-l] Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners Meeting: This Thursday, December 3

Whitledge, Bryan R whitl1br at cmich.edu
Mon Nov 30 12:01:10 EST 2020

The Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners (MMDP) virtual meeting will be this Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 9:30 AM. Register here: http://bit.ly/mmdp-reg-f20<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/bit.ly/mmdp-reg-f20__;!!HXCxUKc!lipQ5Rp3Nkpkse44i00dBFMGtp-XAIZ8fkWOpQcx7wqEcu9zIbFaq18Wj7k9jf4$>

View the full program: https://bit.ly/3fyJVh0

The meeting will take place on Zoom and is free and open to anyone who is interested. Registrants will receive information about logging into the meeting within 24 hours of registering.

As with all of our meetings, we will bring together a wide range of professionals and students engaged in creating and curating digital collections in Michigan and the surrounding region, including librarians, archivists, museum curators, historians, students, educators, and more. The goal of this meeting will be to provide an opportunity for regular and committed attendees of MMDP to come together with new and interested professionals and make connections. In cases where the presenter(s) allow(s), we will record the presentations to be viewed in the future.

Details about MMDP are posted at our website, midmichdp.wordpress.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.google.com/url?q=http:**Amidmichdp.wordpress.com&sa=D&ust=1605574118037000&usg=AFQjCNFz6GAbJ1SD-OFyBFdlKBztR01s0w__;Ly8!!HXCxUKc!lipQ5Rp3Nkpkse44i00dBFMGtp-XAIZ8fkWOpQcx7wqEcu9zIbFaq18WYwOmkn0$>. Also, follow us on Twitter @midmichdp<https://bit.ly/3fyJVh0>. Contact the MMDP with any questions, midmichdp at gmail.com.

Bryan Whitledge, member of the MMDP Planning Team
Archivist for University Digital Records
Clarke Historical Library
Central Michigan University
989-774-2159
whitl1br at cmich.edu