[Michlib-l] Great Magic Show recommendation

Claire Mueller claire.mueller at westlandlibrary.org
Sat Oct 10 12:15:03 EDT 2020

Hi All,
We just hosted a Zoom Magic Show presented by Jeff Wawrzaszek of A2 Magic.  If any of you have seen Jeff perform live, you know he is a great performer-fun, funny, and entertaining.  Well, he is just as good virtually!  His performance was smooth from one act to another and he kept our virtual audience engaged throughout. He even made the show interactive by calling on a couple of kids to help with 2 of his tricks!  Jeff also demonstrated a couple of easy tricks the kids could try at home.  On top of that, Jeff always does an awesome job promoting libraries:) If you're looking for a virtual or in person show, we highly recommend Jeff Wawrzaszek!  http://www.a2magic.com/

Claire Mueller
Youth Services
Teen Volunteer Coordinator
Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway
Westland, MI 48185
734-326-6123
Claire.mueller at westlandlibrary.org<mailto:Claire.mueller at westlandlibrary.org>

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing