[Michlib-l] Friends of the Library fundraising workshop

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Sat Oct 10 13:43:13 EDT 2020

I am sending a request for any information regarding a Friends of the
Library online workshop or virtual networking program that may have been
developed in response to Covid.  Specifically we are looking for something
like: Navigating Covid - How to Raise Funds for Your Library During a
Pandemic - along those lines.  I am sure everyone's FOL groups are
struggling with ways to raise money outside of the norm at this point.

Or, if there haven't been any workshops developed yet, would there be a
group of FOL groups that might want to form a networking brainstorm group
with ours?  I have a Zoom meeting room that I would be happy to facilitate
something like that for Friends groups to get together virtually to share
what they have been doing and get new ideas from others.

Thank you,

Lisa

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library