[Michlib-l] Friends of the Library fundraising workshop

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Mon Oct 12 15:24:51 EDT 2020

Hello Lisa,

The Friends of Michigan Libraries (FOML) will be offering a virtual meeting
for FOML members on Thursday, November 12 to discuss that very topic (time
TBD).  We are in the process of finalizing details and will send out
information soon.  If you aren’t a member of FOML yet, please see our
website for details so you don’t miss out on this state-wide discussion!
http://foml.org/

Thank you,

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

*ENGAGE • EDUCATE • ENRICH • EMPOWER*

*No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved
vendors!*

https://nrr.ninja/