[Michlib-l] NRR--No Reservation Recommendations UPDATE

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Thu Sep 10 15:48:45 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Before the library closures in March, we, the NRR coordinators (Kate
Andrade, Shauna Quick, and I), asked directors for

feedback regarding what works and what doesn’t with the website
https://nrr.ninja/.  We have made two changes based on your comments:

·         Any authorized person in your organization can submit companies
with whom you have worked and would recommend with NO reservations

·         We have added a website option so that you may include that along
with other company information

We are working on a keyword search function, so please stay tuned for news
on that.

Remember to contact companies not necessarily in your co-op region; you may
be surprised.  We have worked with companies as far-flung (to us) as Grand
Rapids.

Each month I’ll send out a reminder to add your NRR companies and highlight
three areas of expertise we need to populate.  Do you have any
recommendations for the following:

*Pest Control*

*Phones*

*Space Manager*

[image: Happy Office Manager Cartoon Character 3d Illustration Stock Photo
- Download Image Now - iStock]

Thanks!

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director

Brandon Twp Public Library

304 South Street

Ortonville MI 48462

248-627-1474

*ENGAGE • EDUCATE • ENRICH • EMPOWER*

*No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved
vendors!*

https://nrr.ninja/