[Michlib-l] Employee Assistance Programs?

Dave Ewick dewick at southfieldlibrary.org
Fri Sep 11 12:25:56 EDT 2020

We have access to an EAP as a city department. I don’t have any details
about how the Human Resources dept. found them or what our contract
contains.
  I don’t know how many of us have used it but I have done so, and have
attended seminars they’ve presented. I can look into it if you’d like.
  Dave

Dave Ewick
Southfield Public Library
248-796-4300

> On Sep 11, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Andrea Estelle via Michlib-l
<michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hi All –
>
> Does anyone have any experience with EAPs? Employee Assistance
Programs? My specific question would be - are libraries eligible for
these and how do you get connected to a Coordinator to get it set up for
your library? It was mentioned by a Counseling Center that I called as a
possible way to get our library staff some free counseling sessions.