[Michlib-l] unemployment

Tamara Denby tdenby at clinton.lib.mi.us
Mon Sep 14 13:49:15 EDT 2020

Hi Perri,
I do not know for certain how unemployment works but I found this
site/information and thought it might be helpful.

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/uia_92-EmpChrg1_90416_7.pdf

It appears there is a formula that is used to calculate each employer's
share of unemployment benefits paid to an employee. That calculation is
used to determine how much each employer pays.

I hope this helps!
Tamara