[Michlib-l] Library of Michigan Continuing Education Stipends and Virtual CE events

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Sep 22 10:26:17 EDT 2020

Good morning! As we go into the fall conference season with events being virtual, please keep in mind that the Library of Michigan Continuing Education stipends can be used for virtual events. For virtual conferences or workshops, the Library will reimburse the actual cost of registration for accepted applicants. So consider attending an event virtually if you can. During these hectic times, it can help to learn from our colleagues about how they are handling the issues and needs of their communities.

Finally, to allow for more flexibility for library staff, the Library of Michigan is temporarily reviewing applications monthly. We will review applications from the previous month the first week of the next month. Applications must be for events that are AFTER the review date (last day of the month). You can read the criteria and apply at www.michigan.gov/cestipend<http://www.michigan.gov/cestipend>.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Karren Reish
Library of Michigan
Library Grants Coordinator
517-241-0021
www.michigan.gov/lsta<http://www.michigan.gov/lsta>
www.michigan.gov/sl21<http://www.michigan.gov/sl21>

[cid:image002.png at 01D690CA.CD763D00]
The MDE Fall 2020 Virtual Continuous Improvement Conference, October 20, 2020 Equity for Continuous Improvement:  Opportunities, Environments, and Supports. For conference details and registration visit Fall 2020 MDE Virtual Continuous Improvement Conference<https://gcc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgomasa.org%2Fevents%2Fmde-continuous-improvement-conference%2F&data=02%7C01%7CReishK%40michigan.gov%7Cbcb09e2fca4a436aeb4508d850e3e001%7Cd5fb7087377742ad966a892ef47225d1%7C0%7C0%7C637348286975316209&sdata=DjYlXPKHCAMf8aKiWHxzkJUsqSsc5a4GsKT62nfkENA%3D&reserved=0>.