[Michlib-l] Homebound Services Questions Compiled #2

Janelle Bishop jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Tue Sep 22 16:16:05 EDT 2020

Hey Everyone,
I received some great information after I sent out my original compilation
and since I had a few people asking for the results from my original email
with the questions, I thought I would compile the new information and send
it out again.  Some of these libraries are sending things through the mail
and not having them delivered but I included them in my compilation
anyway.

I also received several application examples and other information from
various libraries along with answers to my questions, so I created a folder
in google drive with all of the information that I received in it. A few
people were generous enough to share what they had received from very
similar questions sent out on the listserv in the past; I have attached one
of them as a pdf below; the other is in the google folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vyKZJdiksZAETUJpA5XVxPpoK4ObdsDe?usp=sharing
Let me know if you can't get into the folder to see anything. The
attachments below are also in the google drive folder.

Thank you to all those that sent me information, it was greatly
appreciated.
Janelle

Janelle (Martin) Bishop
Head of Fiction