[Michlib-l] Metro Detroit Book and Author Series--big announcement!

Cathleen A Russ C.Russ at troymi.gov
Mon Sep 28 19:10:12 EDT 2020

Hello, Library Land!

The Metro Detroit Book & Author Society usually holds 2 luncheons per year, featuring New York Times bestselling authors. The Spring luncheon was cancelled, but we are delighted to let you know that we are back with a fantastic series of virtual events with the authors who were scheduled to speak at the October luncheon. Please see below for dates and authors, and stay tuned for information on how to register for our first event, a Conversation with Sue Miller, author of Monogamy, on Monday, October 19. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and sign up for the newsletter to keep apprised of all our upcoming virtual author events.

Hope to see you there!!

Cathy Russ

[https://files.cdnini.com/2020/09/28/4/3/c180d13c-4f4a-4745-b502-911c5749999a/email-campaign-image.png]
The Metro-Detroit Book and Author Society is pleased to announce our first ever virtual author talk series on Zoom. Save these dates and times on your calendar and subscribe to our email newsletter, https://www.bookandauthor.org/newsletter/ to stay updated on the series.
Monday, Oct 19, 2020 @7pm EST-Sue Miller- Monogamy
Monday, Nov 16, 2020 @7pm EST-Sandra Brown-Thick as Thieves
Monday, Dec 7, 2020 @7pm EST-Mary Norris- Greek to Me
Monday, Dec 21, 2020 @7pm EST-Karen Dionne- The Wicked Sister
Ticket information will be available soon.