[Michlib-l] Question from Freeport Library Director

BF Tammy Borden fretlb at llcoop.org
Tue Sep 29 07:46:02 EDT 2020

Hi Clare,

I have been asked by one of my township supervisor's if I'd write a letter of support for her as an incumbent in the upcoming November election. She has been a supportive patron of our library, on our Friends group, helped with millage campaigns, and her children have grown up using the library for all the years that I have been director (12 years). I'd love to support her in this way, but I don't know if it is appropriate. Do you have any advice?

Sincerely,

Tammy Borden, Director
Freeport District Library