[Michlib-l] This Friday: MCLS Virtual Dialogue

Jan Davidson davidsonj at mcls.org
Thu Apr 15 15:43:23 EDT 2021

Please excuse the cross-posting.

Please join MCLS this Friday, April 16, for our next monthly Virtual Dialogue. The Dialogue will be 11am - 12:30pm Eastern (10-11:30am Central) on Zoom. Part support group, part visioning, the Dialogues are a positive, encouraging, participatory time for you to share with and learn from other library staff all over Indiana and Michigan. All library staff in all roles are welcome!
We all have experiences with technology throughout our lives, and that reality has only been strengthened by this past year and the pandemic. Let's come together and talk about how we experience technology, and how to leverage the things we value about tech to find the best of both virtual and in-person programs and services.

Join here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85184838432?pwd=WWkvaVB0UlpEZlJudW53V3RsRnpoQT09

Questions? Contact us at engagement at mcls.org<mailto:engagement at mcls.org>.
Hope to see you Friday!

PS - You can view the recordings and chat logs from the previous dialogues anytime at?https://www.mcls.org/training-events/presentation-slides/

Jan Davidson
Project Manager
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(517) 492-3811 / toll-free (800) 530-9019 x111
davidsonj at mcls.org<mailto:davidsonj at mcls.org>