[Michlib-l] Free books for book clubs!

Christina Stuck stuckc at charlottelibrary.org
Fri Apr 16 09:39:49 EDT 2021

Good morning!

We have a number of books to give away. Please email me back your picks and your RIDES number. I'll confirm to let you know.

Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech (8 paperbacks)
Eragon by Christopher Paolini (6 hardcovers)
Between Here and April by Deborah Copaken Kogan (3 hardcovers)
The Orphan's Tale by Pam Jenoff (3 paperbacks)
I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (2 paperbacks, 2 hardcovers)
Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah (2 hardcovers, 1 paperback)
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult (3 hardcovers, 2 paperbacks)
Me and Emma by Elizabeth Flock (4 hardcovers, 2 paperbacks)
The Deep End of the Ocean by Jacquelyn Mitchard (5 hardcovers)

Christina Jane Stuck
Director of Youth Services
Charlotte Community Library

"But rules are rules-this isn't Texas." Betty Devlin from To: Night Owl From: Dogfish by Holly Goldberg Sloan & Meg Wolitzer