[Michlib-l] Discomfort with Wednesday post about "neutrality"

Holly Kirsten hollykirsten at chelibrary.org
Sat Apr 17 09:12:09 EDT 2021

Thank you for replying, Kristin. I had actually tried to begin to compose a
reply on the day the post in question appeared. I was working at the
reference desk at the time, and since I couldn't quickly find the right
words when I got interrupted I just let it go. I figured someone else out
there would reply, especially with all the great workshops a lot of us
recently attended for Spring Institute. This just teaches me that I can't
wait for someone else.

Holly Kirsten
Head of Information and Outreach Services
Chesterfield Township Library

p: 586-598-4900 ext. 235 a: 50560 Patricia St. Chesterfield, MI 48051
w: chelibrary.org

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing * Playing