[Michlib-l] Genealogy Program

Kate Brown kbrown at cmpl.org
Wed Apr 21 16:23:49 EDT 2021

Hello,

We're looking forward to hosting Rozlyn Kelly, the President of the Farmington Genealogical Society, for a program on Finding Black Ancestors. Ms. Kelly will discuss resources for doing this type of research and will share a case study involving freedom seekers on the Underground Railroad, free Black people and people who were enslaved.
The program will be held over Zoom on Tuesday, May 11 6:30-8:00. It will not be recorded. Please contact me if you'd like to join us. I'd be happy to send the Zoom link and meeting information.

Thank you,

Kate Brown
Adult Services
Clinton- Macomb Public Library