[Michlib-l] Free Historical Materials

Ted Gregory mackinaw1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:27:31 EDT 2021

Hello,

Recently we had some materials of historical interest donated to us that
were duplicates of things already in the collection or otherwise unneeded.
I have received permission from the donor to offer the duplicates here;
anyone who wants please email me your RIDES code. The materials are:

*The Michigan Historical Review*, 25 miscellaneous issues spanning 1986 -
2012, with a complete run from 2001 - 2006.

*Michigan History, *46 miscellaneous issues spanning 1961 - 1977.

*Rally Round the Flag* and *Some Musings on the Nature of History*,
pamphlets from *The Clarence M. Burton Memorial Lecture* series.

*Inland Seas*, Volume 19 (1963) numbers 1,2,3,4 (2x), Volume 21 (1965)
number 1.

*Michigan Manual*, 1973-74, 1975-76, and 1979-80.

*Steamboats and Modern Steam Launches*, bound volumes covering 1961 - 1963.

*Michigan: A History* by Bruce Catton, ISBN 0393056457

*Oh! For the Life of a Country Girl* by Edna Holland Mitchell, ISBN
0961464054

*Islands of the Manitou* by Kathryne Belden Ashley, 1985 printing

*Michigan Soldiers in the Civil War* by Frederick D. Williams, Munson
Michigan History Fund Pamphlet #2, 2x

*Twice-Told Tales of Michigan and Her Soldiers*, Michigan Civil War
Centennial Observance Commission.

*Tales & Trails of Tro-La-Oz-Ken*, A Bicentennial Publication of the Trout
Lake Women's Club.

*Michigan in the Civil War*, Michigan Historical Commission, 1958.

*All the World's Vacationing at Cheboygan*, Cheboygan Chamber of Commerce,
undated.

*People, Places, Happenings in Northern Michigan* by William H. Ohle.

*HIstory News* Vol. 26, #3 (March 1971)

*Old Shakertown and the Shakers*, by Daniel M. Hutton. Fifth Edition.

*The Midwestern Journal*, Volume 1 #2 (Summer 1980)

*The Language of My Soul: The Anatomy of a Dyslexic Mind* by Glenn
Sheffield Leavitt, 1994.
--
Ted Gregory
Mackinaw Area Public Library