[Michlib-l] Adult craft program ideas

MG Timothy J. West gretjw at llcoop.org
Fri Apr 23 17:23:25 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Finding sites with craft programs including materials needed and instructions can be a challenge. Creativebug is a great source for craft ideas, and we are very lucky to have a subscription to it. The challenge with them is that SO MANY of the craft ideas require many expensive and arcane materials to execute. They may include simple ones, but there is no easy way to sort through and find them. I have asked them about finding a way to sort crafts from the simple to the complex (and expect to hear back from them in the next couple of days), but I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone has ideas for crafts and/or places to find ideas and recipes for crafts that are simple to make and don't require too many (or too complicated) materials. Our library likes to supply the materials along with instructions so our patrons don't have to invest in them. Any ideas are most welcome!

Tim West
Flat River Community Library
Greenville, Michigan