[Michlib-l] ADL Moves to Curbside Service & Limited Hours Due to Positive Case on Staff

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Tue Apr 27 13:32:23 EDT 2021

Due to a positive case among the staff, effective immediately, ADL will
move to curbside service only and with limited hours, 10:00am-3:00pm,
Monday-Thursday, through May 6, 2021.  ADL will be closed on Saturday, May
1.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS (she/her)
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*