[Michlib-l] REQUEST: Materials explaining technology concepts for senior citizens

Tamara Denby tdenby at clinton.lib.mi.us
Fri Apr 30 19:27:47 EDT 2021

Hi Kristin,
I think this is a little off target, but it is a wonderful resource:
Have you looked into the free classes/workshops provided by the Denver
Public Library? These resources are not really end-user targeted. They are
the class materials intended for use by other libraries or educators. BUT,
they include exceptionally well-designed handouts, slide presentations, etc
that may meet your needs.
https://www.denverlibrary.org/ctc-classes

I hope you find this helpful, and good luck! I would love to hear what
other librarians share.

Tamara Denby
Director
Clinton Twp Public Library-Lenawee