[Michlib-l] Job Opening: Library Aide - P/T

Betty Adams badams at inksterlibrary.org
Mon Aug 2 16:38:13 EDT 2021

Hello!

Leanna Hicks Public Library is hiring 2 part-time Library Aides. We are in
a brand new building, heading into our first fall of programming and
community creativity at our new location! Join a team that is dedicated to
librarianship and raising the bar for their community. The new location
features 20 public access computer terminals, 2 AWE learning stations, a
Career Center, a Teen Room, a Children's Room, one large meeting room, a
Historical Room, and study rooms. There is a lawn area perfect for warm
weather outside fun!

See the attached Job Description and send any inquiries to Betty Adams,
badams at inksterlibrary.org.

Be well,
Betty

--

-Betty Adams

Library Director
Leanna Hicks Public Library of Inkster, MI
badams at inksterlibrary.org

Main Coordinator
Dolly Parton's Imagination Library Detroit
teamdolly at wayne.edu