[Michlib-l] Join the Michigan MAME team for the EveryLibrary 5K Your Way event

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Thu Aug 19 14:01:21 EDT 2021

Hello Library Friends-
I'm sure you've seen the EveryLibrary emails about the 5K Your Way event
that they are sponsoring.  I started a Michigan MAME team thinking that I
would just send it out to our school library listserv...but I decided to go
bigger.  If you were planning on joining or didn't want to join without a
team...please click on the Smore I put together and then on the Michigan
Team page.

MAME is all about supporting all libraries since we all need each other.
We are grateful to EveryLibrary for promoting the 3 school library bills
and I love signing up for fun things :)

https://www.smore.com/cs48d

Here is the direct team page:
https://everylibrary.securesweet.com/teampage.asp?fundid=1373#.YR6cP45KiUm

I hope you will consider joining us.
Best-
Klaudia

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2018 Past President*

*2019-2020 AASL Presidential Task Force - Equity, Diversity & Inclusion*

248 341 5925

https://libresbooksmi.blogspot.com/

--

*International Academy*