[Michlib-l] StoryWalk® Week, November 15-19, 2021

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Aug 25 10:15:57 EDT 2021

Join the Association of Bookmobile and Outreach Services (ABOS) and Let's Move in Libraries for a week-long event celebrating the inspiring work of libraries who spearhead StoryWalk® programs – promoting literacy, reading, health, exercise, and movement in communities and neighborhoods across the United States and the world.

StoryWalk® Week will be held November 15-19, 2021.
Submissions are open now and run through November 8, 2021. We invite submissions of all StoryWalk® programs and variations, including Story Strolls, Story Trails, PoetryWalks: Whatever you call it – if it involves reading materials posted along paths – we want to feature it!

To submit your information:

forms.gle/QytE7g4E1UfWPodH6

The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. StoryWalk® is a registered service mark owned by Ms. Ferguson.

(For libraries who have held on to their Braille Enhanced StoryWalk® for more use, this might be a good time to highlight it again!)
Thanks,
Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan