[Michlib-l] Wonderful Cooking Demonstrations

Tracy Wilson (Roseville Public Library) twilson at roseville-mi.gov
Wed Aug 25 13:07:51 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I wanted to highly recommend Mary Spencer of Taste a Cook's Place for cooking demonstrations in SE Michigan. Here is her website: https://www.tasteacooksplace.net/

For those of you outside of SE Michigan she also does Zoom demonstrations.

We've had her to the library for 3 in person and 1 virtual demonstration. She's easy to work with, is a great teacher & does wonderful demonstrations. Our patrons love her. She's done presentations for us on Instant Pots, Air Fryers & most recently on cooking with tomatoes and fresh herbs.

She also did a Zoom presentation on making quick breads. She allowed us to record it and it's one of our most watched YouTube videos.

Thanks!

Tracy Wilson
Assistant Director/Adult Services Coordinator
(P) 586-447-4552
twilson at roseville-mi.gov
rosevillelibrary.org<http://rosevillelibrary.org/>

[5D65F147]