[Michlib-l] COVID remembrance/healing ceremony

Dave Ewick ewickd at cantonpl.org
Fri Aug 27 08:51:59 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

Have any of you got ideas for a community COVID remembrance or healing type event. I'm trying to figure out how to do something like this that is not religious but recognizes that the pandemic has affected all of us in some way or another and seeks to find some peace/grace within each of us as individuals.

I've been gathering books on grief, transitions, mental resilience and mindfulness; but any additional ideas are welcomed!

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Ewick, Head of Information Services
Canton Public Library
www.cantonpl.org<http://www.cantonpl.org>
734-397-0999, ext. 1112