[Michlib-l] Author Shout Out

Jessica Bostian jbostian at ruthhughes.org
Mon Aug 30 14:09:56 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

Recently author Grady Hendrix (*The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying
Vampires*, *We Sold Our So**uls*, *Horrorstör*, and more)  made an
appearance on Good Morning America!

He also very graciously made time out of his busy schedule recently to
conduct a Q&A for our very own library earlier this summer. See the video
below from our Facebook page to learn more about his work and methods,
especially pertaining to his latest novel, *'The Final Girl Support Group*'
which is now available.

This is the second time Grady Hendrix has graciously agreed to assist us in
programming at our library, and we are very grateful! Please check out his
website below, and feel free to share our FB posts of the most recent Q&A
he has done for our library!

The links for the Good Morning America article and FB interview are all
listed below.

Good Morning America:
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/gma-buzz-picks-grady-hendrixs-final-girl-support-79602970

Grady Hendrix Website: