[Michlib-l] Coloma Public Library is hiring

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Tue Aug 31 11:42:52 EDT 2021

Hi MichLib,

The Coloma Public Library is thrilled to fill a newly created part-time
position, Youth Services Library Assistant.  This opportunity would be
perfect for someone pursuing an MLIS or thinking of pursuing one.

Currently, we are friendly team of 5 in a beautiful Class IV Library.  We
like each other, we like our patrons, and we love to laugh.  Plus, Coloma
has great restaurants within walking distance.  Come find out why we are
smiling in Coloma!

Vitals:
Youth Services Library Assistant Part Time (This position has the potential
to become full time in the future)

$11.00-$13.00 DOE

20 hours per week.  Currently, we are open from 10a-6p M-F, Sat 10a-2p. Some
outreach work may be required outside of regular schedule.

Available immediately.  Will accept applications until filled.

Candidates will be asked to present a brief mock story time as part of the
interview process.

View the job description here
<https://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/Coloma%20Public%20Library%20Youth%20Ser
vices%20Library%20Assistant.pdf> .

Find more info about working for the Coloma Library here
<https://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/jobs.html> . (link to pdf fillable
application within page)

Email completed applications to: mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
<mailto:mary at colomapubliclibrary.net> . Preference is given to packets that
include a resume and brief letter of interest.

Happy Tuesday, Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

PO Box 430

Coloma Michigan  49083

269-468-3431

 <http://www.colomapubliclibrary.net/> www.colomapubliclibrary.net

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy