[Michlib-l] Personnel Policies

Sharon Crotser-Toy scrotser-toy at wdlib.org
Tue Dec 7 12:31:42 EST 2021

Good afternoon, everyone!

Our personnel policy is in need of an update. We have a couple of specific changes the auditor has recommended, but it's truly ready for an entire overhaul.

I am hoping a few of you can pass along a copy of your own, if readily available. I'm also considering a code of ethics. It seems unfair to expect staff to "..conduct themselves in a manner that will reflect credit on the library.." (our current language), without telling them what that is. If you have a code of ethics and I haven't already worn out my welcome, I'd love to read it, also.

Many thanks for your time, as always!
-Sharon

Sharon Crotser-Toy

Director

Watervliet District Library

333 N. Main Street

Watervliet, MI 49098

269-463-6382

Connects People, Inspires Ideas, Transforms Lives