[Michlib-l] Program Recommendation

Mary Ruge mruge at hackleylibrary.org
Tue Dec 21 13:05:00 EST 2021

I just wanted to share an awesome program we had a few weeks ago, *Christmas
Cookie Traditions with Food Historian, Sarah Wassberg Johnson* on Zoom. We
had great attendance and a lot of positive reviews. Sarah was really easy
to work with, very professional, and returned all of the needed papers on
time (contract, W9) and even sent her own invoice. She knows so much about
food and has been on numerous podcasts, written in magazines, and has her
own food historian blog. She is based out of New York, but our virtual
program went very, very well. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

*Mary Ruge*
Adult Services Librarian
*Hackley Public Library*
*316 W. Webster Ave*