[Michlib-l] Parenting Section in Children's Area?

Melissa C. mac3g4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 13:10:28 EST 2021

Hello All,

We're contemplating doing away with the Parenting section in our Children's
area. We're just starting to consider options and I'd like to hear from
other libraries. Do you have a Parenting/Teaching section in your youth
area? If so, do you also purchase parenting books for your adult
nonfiction? If you don't have a Parenting/Teaching section in the youth
area, did you used to? Why did you do away with it? Did you receive any
patron feedback?

Please respond off-list. I'm happy to compile the responses and share.

Thanks!
Melissa Connolly
Youth Librarian
Canton Public Library