[Michlib-l] Large book donation

Angela Badke angelab at kbic-nsn.gov
Tue Dec 28 15:09:28 EST 2021

Hi all,

I have a patron in the Western UP who has close to 1500 books he's looking to donate to libraries as he's moving from Michigan to a different state. This is part of his personal library, and says the items are in new to like-new condition (I have not inspected them myself) with most of them having only been read once or twice. He is not looking to keep the collection intact.

He has mainly sci-fi and fantasy novels, some military books, and some mystery novels. The majority of the books are paperback. They are already sorted by author, so if you have an author that is relatively popular, he can send them to you.

If anyone out there is interested, please let me know. I can send along your contact information to him.

My library is much too small to take on any more donations, so I told him I'd ask around and see if there are any libraries interested.

Thanks!

Angela

Tribal Librarian
Ojibwa Community Library