[Michlib-l] Reopening questions

IL Jennifer Salgat lkojen at llcoop.org
Tue Feb 2 08:50:17 EST 2021

We've been open for months. In December/January we started tallying visits, foot traffic, and length of browsing and computer use. I've found that patrons have limited their own time in the library and we haven't had to say anything or set policies limiting activities. We have a few who have used our wifi for a few hours to complete online classes or work but our average length of computer use is 18 minutes and browsing is less than 30 minutes.
We have placed very obvious signs on the doors asking that patrons who are sick or have been sick to NOT enter but to use our curbside services and I believe most citizens are conscientious of this.