[Michlib-l] Reopening questions

Mark Morton lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Tue Feb 2 10:24:17 EST 2021

We have been open for patrons to come in since late June, along with
offering curbside for those that prefer it.
We have no browsing time limit. Our maximum capacity has been around 10
people at one time depending on the current order from the state, and we
haven't yet had to ask anybody to wait outside. Our numbers through the door
have been down but our circulation is only down slightly or not at all.
If patrons want to browse we ask them to use the provided hand sanitizer
before doing so, and we have signs posted all over the stacks asking them to
use it.
Normally the only magazines we don't circulate are the current ones but we
have changed that to a one week check-out to encourage people to not linger
in the library.
We have a few people come in to use the Wi-Fi, or our PACs but most come in,
get their items and then leave.

Mark

Mark Morton
Director