[Michlib-l] Michigan Humanities survey about Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility

Katie Wittenauer kwittenauer at mihumanities.org
Thu Feb 4 02:12:19 EST 2021

Greetings from Michigan Humanities,

Our organization's vision is for all people of Michigan to experience and understand the importance of the humanities. Crucial to this vision are our values of inclusion, diversity, and equity; discovery and understanding; authentic conversation; respectful collaboration and meaningful experiences.

Because listening to our diverse statewide community is critical in our commitment to move forward with our Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility (IDEA) efforts, we would like to ask you a few questions that will guide our work in demonstrating these principles. Please respond by February 8.

Survey link: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ehjehos1kkcu00z0/start

Thank you for making time to share your valuable feedback!

Best,
Katie

Katie Wittenauer
Director of Programs