[Michlib-l] Reminder: Audiovisual Preservation in Cultural Heritage Collections Survey

Biz Gallo biz.gallo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 18:49:03 EST 2021

Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far! We have one week
left before it closes so please use the link below to take this brief
survey if you haven't already done so.

Sarah Mainville, MSU Libraries’ Media Preservation Librarian, and Biz
Gallo, Audiovisual Preservation Consultant, are researching methods to make
audiovisual preservation more accessible to small, under-funded cultural
heritage institutions in Michigan. We have created this survey with the
purpose of assessing the prevalence of audiovisual media in cultural
heritage collections, the comfort level of handling audiovisual media, and
barriers to audiovisual preservation. The data collected in this survey will
be anonymized and the results will be used for identifying areas of need
for audiovisual preservation in the Michigan and Great Lakes region so that
stakeholders can work together to provide resources, such as assistance or
educational programs, to meet those needs. This survey should only take
about 15 minutes to complete.

Survey link:

https://forms.gle/RCKLjaH82SupoGLr8