[Michlib-l] Podcast Inquiry

Lisa Kleinert kleinert at gardencitylib.org
Thu Feb 11 13:29:15 EST 2021

My husband has a weekly nerd podcast about tabletop gaming.

http://interpartyconflict.blogspot.com/

It doesn't quite touch on the subject you were looking for (libraryland)-
but if you have any questions about different types of equipment or
programs for editing, and how to get it up on the regular podcast download
platforms, he'd be happy to help out! His contact info is under "Gabe the
DM" in the top right corner of the linked website.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021 at 12:42 PM Christina LeVey-Rowland via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hello library world,
> Do you work for a public library and have a podcast? Would you be willing
> to share a link to your podcast with me?
>
> I would like to propose the creation of a podcast for my library, but I'd
> love to have some insight from those of you who have done one already. I'd
> love any tips, tricks, or advice you are willing to share.
>
> Thank you in advance!
>

> <http://loutitlibrary.org/>
>
> Christina Le Vey-Rowland
>
> Library Assistant II
>
> she/her/hers
>
> 616.850.6921 | loutitlibrary.org
>
> 407 Columbus Ave. Grand Haven, MI 49417
>
> Expanding Horizons, Enriching Minds, Engaging Community
> <https://www.facebook.com/LoutitDistrictLibrary/>
> <https://www.instagram.com/loutitlibrary/>

Lisa Kleinert