[Michlib-l] Free Virtual Events at the Paw Paw District Library

donna dluge donnadluge at rocketmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:45:26 EST 2021

Paw Paw District Library has two Zoom events coming soon.
If you are curious about true crime, we've got two authors you may want to see.
Gangsters Up North author Robert Knapp will discuss his book on Thursday, February 18 at 6 pm. Knapp also wrote Mystery Man, and  Small Town Citizen: minion of the mob. Find out where some famous mobsters were in Michigan's vacationland and what they were doing there.
Cold Cases: a true crime collection: unidentified serial killers, unsolved kidnappings, and mysterious murders author Cheyna Roth will talk about her book on Saturday, March 6 at 11 am. Cheyna Roth is a former prosecutor, a reporter, a new mom, and an author. She takes a modern approach to famous crimes in her book. Join us to hear her take on some high profile unsolved crimes.

We would love to have you join the meetings. No preregistration required. Just visit our website on the meeting day at http://www.pawpaw.lib.mi.us. Go to the "programs" tab and choose "adult programs." Click the link to the Zoom meeting to join.
Donna DlugeProgram ManagerPaw Paw District LibraryPaw Paw, MI 49079ppdl49079 at yahoo.com269 657-3800