[Michlib-l] unofficial interest group for Native and Indigenous library workers, library workers serving Tribes

Anne Heidemann AHeidemann at sagchip.org
Thu Feb 18 10:24:46 EST 2021

Aanii,

Over the years there has been an unofficial interest group in the state for Native library workers and those serving in Tribal libraries. It has not been particularly active in the last few years. Several of those involved are hoping to revitalize this group and there are a couple of projects on the horizon that might be of interest to this group, so we are hoping to make it more widely known so that anyone who wants to be involved has that opportunity.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me off-list and we will make sure you are included! I am also happy to answer any questions.

Miigwetch,
Anne

Anne Heidemann, Tribal Librarian
Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Gindaaso-gamik - Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Libraries
she/her/hers
aheidemann at sagchip.org<mailto:aheidemann at sagchip.org> - aheidemann at sagchip.edu<mailto:aheidemann at sagchip.edu> - ‪989-787-0651 * 989-775-4519 * 989-317-4789
www.youseemore.com/saginaw<http://www.youseemore.com/saginaw>
subscribe to our newsletter<http://www1.youseemore.com/saginaw/contentpages.asp?loc=52>