[Michlib-l] Scalpers for library events???

Julie Censke Julie.Censke at monroe.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 12 12:58:10 EST 2021

I want to know what kind of events you're having that have scalpers interested. Link, please!

Julie Censke

Library Director

Colon Township Library

(269) 432-3958 office

(269) 718-6846 cell

“Don't join the book burners. Don't think you're going to conceal faults by concealing evidence that they ever existed. Don't be afraid to go in your library and read every book...”
― Dwight D. Eisenhower