[Michlib-l] Scalpers for library events???

Emily Dumas emily at ropl.org
Wed Jan 13 17:30:19 EST 2021

Haha, it's pretty standard fare as far as programming goes, but the program
that first drew all of the activity was a DWW author event.  It does draw
big crowds but there were still spots left, so I hope no one suckered in on
buying a ticket!  It even happened on a children's event recently which was
a first.

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:00 PM Julie Censke via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> I want to know what kind of events you're having that have scalpers
> interested. Link, please!
>
> Julie Censke
>
> Library Director
>
> Colon Township Library
>
> (269) 432-3958 office
>
> (269) 718-6846 cell
>

> “Don't join the book burners. Don't think you're going to conceal faults
> by concealing evidence that they ever existed. Don't be afraid to go in
> your library and read every book...”
> ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Emily M. Dumas
Library Director