[Michlib-l] How to Keep Your Keepsakes (Treasure Preservation)

Jeff Milo jeffmilo at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Thu Jul 15 15:58:00 EDT 2021

Thursday, July 29 | 7pm
https://tinyurl.com/fernkeepsakes
<https://tinyurl.com/fernkeepsakes?fbclid=IwAR1bLcdk5F3MqXI-Zx_CKC5mm5n92FI05TufOJzkx-54T-kAaeyqKp6WSIU>
We want to hear your stories (& see your treasures). It's Show & Tell for
Adults... ....Select one or two treasured family heirlooms and bring them
to our Zoom meeting with Mattie Dugan, a local art conservator and owner of
Moonshadow Bindery.
Tell us the story behind your keepsakes & Mattie will instruct us all on
the best steps that we should take to ensure the preservation of these
items that represent our family histories.

[image: Copy of Copy of How to Keep Your Keepsakes (1).jpg]