[Michlib-l] Story Walk

Mark Morton director at lelandlibrary.org
Fri Jul 30 15:34:19 EDT 2021

We are working on a more permanent storywalk with outdoor exhibit quality
permanent installations. Last fall and winter we put up the storywalk in
the attached picture by purchasing the panel and holders from Amazon. The
metal wire holders didn't do well with our location next to Lake Michigan
with the almost continuous winds. Many of the frames broke at ground level
after being bent back and forth by the wind 24/7.