[Michlib-l] Suggestion Portal Compilation

Jessica Wilhoite jwilhoite at romuluslibrary.org
Mon Jun 7 16:32:10 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone who replied to my inquiry about suggestion portals. Attached is the compiled list.

We decided to go with the old-fashioned box. We just received it and this is our first week with it so I have nothing to report as of yet, but this seemed like the best way for us to go.

Thanks again!
--
Jessica Wilhoite
Assistant Director/Youth Services Librarian

Serving Romulus and Huron Township