[Michlib-l] MI Dept of State Outreach

Reinhardt, Sarah (MDOS) ReinhardtS at michigan.gov
Mon Jun 7 17:10:13 EDT 2021

Greetings,

Hope all is well with you and thank you again to you and Libraries in Michigan for your support in raising awareness about the need for public participation in Michigan's Redistricting Commission hearings! Wanted to reach out and provide an update that at last Thursday's MICRC meeting, the Commission adjusted the start times of each hearing (beginning this Thursday in Pontiac) to 5:00PM, with sign-up for public comment opening at 4PM and closing at 7PM.

I've listed all updated hearing information below. The RSVP and sign-up links listed below are all the same as what I previously sent - only change is the start time and cut-off time for public comment beginning with the Pontiac hearing this Thursday, June 10th.

Thanks again for your help and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you spread the word!

Sarah Reinhardt
Departmental Analyst
Michigan Department of State
ReinhardtS at Michigan.gov<mailto:ReinhardtS at Michigan.gov>

PUBLIC HEARINGS SCHEDULE
NOVI
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Start Time:  6:00 p.m. (doors open at 5:00 p.m.)
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48374
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PTFXDRN>

PONTIAC
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
Auburn Hills Marriott
3600 Centerpoint Pkwy Pontiac, MI 48341
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PMCNXC8>

DETROIT
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
The Village Dome at Fellowship Chapel
7707 W. Outer Dr.
Detroit, MI 48235
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z2NQFZ7>

DETROIT
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
TCF Center
1 Washington Blvd
Detroit, MI 48226
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZRRXJNK>

PORT HURON
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
Blue Water Convention Center
800 Harker St.
Port Huron, MI 48060
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZTQJXK6>

WARREN
Thursday, June 24, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
MRCC Banquet Center
23401 Mound Rd
Warren, MI 48901
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZT6MNCP>

MUSKEGON
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
VanDyke Mortgage Convention Center
939 Third Street
Muskegon, MI 49440
Follow link to sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZMQ7BGY>

GRAND RAPIDS
Thursday, July 1, 2021
Start Time:  5:00 p.m. (doors open at 4:00 p.m.)
DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Follow link to Sign-up or RSVP (virtual or in-person)<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZMZNX6J>