[Michlib-l] Summer Reading and Prizes

Justine Peterson sevilletownshiplibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:39:40 EDT 2021

Hello all!

Please remove/ignore if this isn't the right place for this question!

Seville Township Library is *very *small, and as such, I'm in charge of
summer reading! This isn't a problem, really, but I've never been in charge
of a summer reading program before. And to be honest, it's been a while
since I've participated in one!

I have an array of prizes for kids and teens (no grand prizes yet until I
get a better idea of how many participants I have), but I'm a little
stumped as to when these prizes should be awarded. Twenty pages gets a
sticker? Five books gets a water bottle? I want it to be fair, but am
unsure how to go about it.

How are other libraries basing these?

*Justine Peterson*
Library Director