[Michlib-l] Returning to In-Person Programming in the Fall?

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:47:19 EDT 2021

We are doing in-person outdoor programming for the summer, and we will see
in the Fall. Our meeting room is very small. Right now we are only allowing
very small groups or individuals to use it. My hope is programming will be
more back to normal by the Fall.

Nannette Miller
Elk Rapids District Library

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 12:27 PM Valerie Meyerson via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> We are. We have hosted several at this point and people love it! They
> follow the same guidelines as other library patrons – masks required unless
> fully vaccinated, 2 and under, medical condition….
>

> Val Meyerson
>
> Petoskey District Library

Nannette Miller | Director
Elk Rapids District Library